Do you want to share your knowledge with our readers and take full credit?
As a growing community, we are looking for passionate individuals who have ideas or content to share. If you have something unique to motivate or educate our readers, we’ll be happy to feature you. Browse through our website and categories to have an understanding of what we cover.
PS: We do not accept paid guest posts. Our goal is to inspire, educate, and influence our readers with valuable content they won’t find elsewhere. And we believe such quality cannot be exchanged for a few bucks.
Before submitting your article to us, please review the PDF, requirements and link policy below to ensure that we are on the same page.
Download this guide to see some of the topics we cover in each category.
- We’re looking for original and informative articles between 500-1200 words with no images included.
- We simply require you to submit the article with little to no formatting to make the editing process easier. Our editing team will take care of that for you.
- We only accept articles that are submitted in Doc or Docx format. PDF or HTML formats will not be accepted.
- We DO NOT accept already published content. Whether on your blog or social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Subheadings and short paragraphs make articles easier to read. Please ensure to break your article into biteable chunks for easy assimilation and better user experience.
- We DO NOT accept external links in submitted articles. Nor do we allow promotion of a company, individual, or product within the body of an article.
- Every contributor is required to submit a bio on their first submission. Hence, we only allow a maximum of two links to be inserted in your bio section.
If you have read the guidelines above and ready to submit your article, please read below:
At this stage, we assume that you’ve followed our requirements in the way we have requested.
Here’s how to submit your article:
- We ask that you create a free gravatar account with your preferred email address to help us set up your author bio.
- Send your article, author bio, and the email you used to create the gravatar account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your author bio should only contain 2 links. This can be your website, product, or social media profile.
We are looking forward to what you have produced and can’t wait to have it published on our website for the whole world to see.
Finesse Hub Team